Symantec™ Email Security.cloud
Symantec™ Email Security.cloud filters unwanted messages and protects users from targeted attacks. The service has self-learning capabilities and Symantec intelligence to deliver highly effective and accurate email security. Encryption and data loss prevention help you control sensitive data. It supports Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, on premises or hosted Microsoft Exchange, and other mailbox services, delivering always-on, inbound and outbound messaging security. It is designed to provide 100 percent protection against known and unknown email viruses and have a 99 percent spam capture rate, as defined in the service level agreement. Email Security.cloud helps protect organisations from email-borne viruses, malware, spam, phishing, targeted attacks, and bulk email, all while removing the complexities of on-site technology.
Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)
Protecting users and their devices is critical for organizations of all sizes. For businesses with limited IT staff, endpoint protection and control over all your users’ devices (desktops, laptops, tablets & smartphones) can be daunting. The need to address advanced threats with limited resources requires a solution that simplifies endpoint protection and device management.
Advanced Endpoint Security Made Easy
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud (SEP Cloud) is an easy to use security-as-a-service that protects and manages PC, Mac, mobile devices and servers from a single console, making it the ideal solution for organizations with limited IT security resources. SEP Cloud effectively stops today’s ransomware, zero-day threats and other sophisticated attacks using advanced multi-layered technologies including advanced machine learning and behavior analysis. Utilizing SEP Cloud’s, default security settings and user self-enrollment capabilities, this solution quickly protects your endpoints.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile (SEPm)
Comprehensive mobile threat defense is built into SEP Cloud for iOS and Android devices to deliver superior protection against an extensive range of existing and unknown threats. SEP Cloud uses a layered approach to proactively protect mobile devices from malware, network threats, and app/OS vulnerability exploits.
- Malware Defense provides proactive defense against zero-day malicious repackaged apps based on signatures, static/ dynamic analysis, behavior, structure, permissions, source and real-time response.
- Network Defense delivers an effective shield against malicious Wi-Fi networks, and blocks man-in–the-middle, SSL downgrading, and content manipulation attacks with patented active honeypot technology.
- Vulnerability Defense monitors devices for unpatched known vulnerabilities, and uncovers zero-day vulnerabilities in apps and operating systems.
- Password Protection prevents unauthorized access to devices by enforcing password requirements, and device controls such as the camera control can limit access or disable use.
- Device Lock & Wipe capability protects company data on mobile devices in the event a device is lost or stolen by remotely locking access to or wiping data from a mobile device.
- Email and Wi-Fi Policy creation controls access to company networks based on device ownership (company or personal) and device security status.
Easy to Use Cloud-Based Set Up and Management
SEP Cloud’s highly intuitive cloud management allows you to secure and manage a wide variety of devices in the cloud including: PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets and servers with broad OS support (macOS, Windows, iOS and Android). Setup takes just 5 minutes using the default security policy configurations.
- An intuitive dashboard provides a quick view of your entire organization’s devices, their status and distribution with the ability to run reports and take action quickly to remediate devices, and keep them secure and in compliance.
- One-click policy configuration enables cross OS platform policy creation that protects users on any device. The policy is created just once, and that policy configuration translates to any device or operating system, greatly simplifying policy deployment and management.
- User self-enrollment allows employees to enroll their corporate and personal devices in minutes using an online portal.
- Automated agent updates delivered from the SEP Cloud service ensures the newest information is downloaded to the device and is always up to date.
- Device discovery ensures all your devices are protected by continuously scanning your network for unprotected devices, and auto enrolling these devices with a single click.
- Automate agent deployment with Windows and macOS installation packages that can be pushed out using popular software distribution tools.
- Built-in integration with Identity Providers such as Azure AD, Okta, Oracle IDCS and VIP Access Manager makes it easy to synch users with SEP Cloud. For non-Azure Active Directory organizations, bulk upload of users via an Excel or .CSV file is available.
- REST APIs enable developers to integrate SEP Cloud with other security, reporting, information, and event technologies.
- Partner management tools provide resellers and managed service providers with an aggregated view of their SEP Cloud customers for monitoring and management of the service on their behalf. Symantec provides a partner-based cloud-management console (PMC), and integration with popular remote management and monitoring tools, including ConnectWise.